

Here are Oakley (purple coat, of course) and Sierra (pink coat, of course) playing in the snow. You'll see that Duke LOVES to be in the snow and obviously, frisbee is a must.








Scott has a season pass at Brian Head. Being the awesome Dad he is, took the girls snowboarding. They each got their own day with him, followed with lunch at the place of their choice. I think Oak went to Panda and Sierra went to McD's. He took some stellar pics of the new board chicks, he said they did pretty good for it being their first time. If I can figure it out, I'll post the video of Oakley boarding down the hill. If you're dying to see it before then, it's on my Facebook under Videos. That's the only place I can find it. I found it on the SD card for FB, but I'm not sure if it got saved from there. So if you have a suggestion on how to transfer it, please give it to me. BTW, I tried cut and paste and blogland didn't like it. Or I could be doing it wrong, I hope that's it.


1 comment:
So cute! Love the pictures. Maybe someday Scott can take Jack snowboarding, too. Ross and I are crappy parents who hate the snow. :) Not to mention we're horrible at skiing.
Post a Comment