Friday, April 3, 2009

Floss anyone?


Yesterday I was sitting at the computer and I kept hearing this noise, blurrrddd... blurrrdd. I was busy doing something and the noise was registering in the back of my mind. Then I started really hearing it and I realized it was the DENTAL FLOSS being pulled OUT of the container. When I got to the bathroom Izi had unwound over half the thing. Here is what I couldn't get wound back on the spool.



Of course she needed a picture too when she saw the camera. Silly girl. What's really funny though is she started doing it again today, but I was much quicker, we only lost about 20 yds.

2 comments:

Team Hillman said...

Yay! I am so excited that you have a blog. This is a funny Izi story- sometimes is is so hard to get mad when they are so cute.

Williams Ski Team said...

Gotta love those moments! You are a good mom to grab that camera!